Inwood National Bank is an independent, locally owned, community bank with 14 branch locations spread across North Texas. We are proud to be one of the largest, privately held community banks in North Texas, with assets of over $2.4 billion, and the reputation as one of the strongest financial institutions in Texas.
Inwood has developed a niche in the market by focusing on wholesale banking and fostering a strong working relationship with its customers. In addition, Inwood offers a full range of financial services, to include residential and commercial mortgage loans, business equipment loans, treasury product/services, and depository services. Inwood continues to be one of the leading financial institutions in the DFW Metroplex due to its strong capital position and seasoned banking professionals who have the ability to customize unique financial solutions for each client.
Visit Inwood National Bank
Inwood National Bank (https://www.inwoodbank.com/) puts customer centric thinking at the heart of its outreach services by provided expert fraud protection that is more convenient, personalized and accessibile. Inwood National Bank accomplishes this by effectively communicating to every demographic - individuals, millennials, students, families and seniors. These channels of communication include web sites, blogs, mobile, email, social and in-person with seminars and handouts.
According to the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3), Texas ranks 2nd in the U.S. for financial and I.D. theft related crimes. Inwood National Bank saw a huge opportunity to engage everyone to help solve the problem and prevent fraud by working closer with their customers & communities in Texas.
Offering a Solution
- Safeguarding their great reputation - Inwood National Bank has a great reputation for fraud safety in this era of constant cyber attacks and data breaches.
- Responding faster - Data breaches and other time sensitive fraud news happens daily. Inwood National Bank delivers daily news and alerts when they are first published. Helping everyone stay out in front of the latest fraud headlines. It may be a skimming incident at a local ATM or a phishing scam. No matter what the situation, Inwood National Bank acts fast and responds with good information.
- Social Media Integration - Inwood National Bank Facebook page includes the eFraud Prevention™ security tab that alerts and educates customers via Facebook.
- Educating small businesses customers - As small businesses become the focus of hackers; owners, managers and employees connect with Inwood National Bank for the latest resources and news.
- Increase service value - Inwood National Bank delivers a current and consistent message via web site articles, seminars, handouts and social media posts.
- FFIEC, FINRA, FDIC and other regulatory support - As a resource for the new Inwood National Bank's web site, the ADA Compliant eFraud Prevention™ service satisfies the consumer education recommendations from FFIEC, FINRA, FDIC and other regulatory agencies.
- Community Outreach - Today's trends require an approach that anticipates, recognizes and services everyone's individual needs. Inwood National Bank offers a customer education solution to help everyone make less mistakes. As the trusted advisor, Inwood National Bank is creating smart, security minded people.
- Improved SEO and web traffic - Inwood National Bank has increased fraud protection and prevention related keywords that rank high in search analytics.