A Community Leader
Savings Institute Bank & Trust (https://www.savingsinstitute.bank) puts customer centric thinking at the heart of its outreach services by provided expert fraud protection that is more convenient, personalized and accessibile. Savings Institute Bank & Trust accomplishes this by effectively communicating to every demographic - individuals, millennials, students, families and seniors. These channels of communication include web sites, blogs, mobile, email, social and in-person with seminars and handouts.
New Web Site
The eFraud Prevention™ suite of consumer awareness resources fit in perfectly with the Savings Institute Bank & Trust Web site. Since the eFraud Prevention™ portal has a responsive design, is ADA compliant and requires no additional IT investment, adding these valuable services was simple and easy. The eFraud Prevention™ portal now completes the security section of the Savings Institute Bank & Trust web site. Best of all, eFraud Prevention™ maintains and updates this content on a daily basis so the Savings Institute Bank & Trust web site is always up-to-date with the latest fraud prevention tips and news alerts.
- Responding faster - Data breaches and other time sensitive fraud news happens daily. Savings Institute Bank & Trust delivers daily news and alerts when they are first published. Helping everyone stay out in front of the latest fraud headlines. It may be a skimming incident at a local ATM or a phishing scam. No matter what the situation, Savings Institute Bank & Trust acts fast and responds with good information.
- Social Media Integration - Savings Institute Bank & Trust Facebook page includes the eFraud Prevention™ security tab that alerts and educates customers via Facebook.
- Safeguarding their great reputation - Savings Institute Bank & Trust has a great reputation for fraud safety in this era of constant cyber attacks and data breaches.
- Educating small businesses customers - As small businesses become the focus of hackers; owners, managers and employees connect with Savings Institute Bank & Trust for the latest resources and news.
- Increase service value - Savings Institute Bank & Trust delivers a current and consistent message via web site articles, seminars, handouts and social media posts.
- FFIEC, FINRA, FDIC and other regulatory support - As a resource for the new Savings Institute Bank & Trust's web site, the ADA Compliant eFraud Prevention™ service satisfies the consumer education recommendations from FFIEC, FINRA, FDIC and other regulatory agencies.
- Community Outreach - Today's trends require an approach that anticipates, recognizes and services everyone's individual needs. Savings Institute Bank & Trust offers a customer education solution to help everyone make less mistakes. As the trusted advisor, Savings Institute Bank & Trust is creating smart, security minded people.
- Improved SEO and web traffic - Savings Institute Bank & Trust has increased fraud protection and prevention related keywords that rank high in search analytics.