"IAFCI is committed to providing consumers with critical information so they can protect themselves from fraud and other financial crimes. eFraud Prevention has done a great job in helping us deliver quality consumer education through our web IAFCI site."
~ Douglas Buan, First International Vice President, Co-Chair Cyber Fraud Industry Group, IAFCI
A Community Leader
IAFCI (https://www.iafci.org) puts consumer centric thinking at the heart of its outreach services by provided expert fraud protection that is more convenient, personalized and accessibile. IAFCI accomplishes this by effectively communicating to every demographic - individuals, millennials, students, families and seniors. These channels of communication include web sites, blogs, mobile, email, social and in-person with seminars and handouts.
New Web Site
The eFraud Prevention™ suite of consumer awareness resources fit in perfectly with the IAFCI Web site. Since the eFraud Prevention™ portal has a responsive design, is ADA compliant and requires no additional IT investment, adding these valuable services was simple and easy. The eFraud Prevention™ portal now completes the security section of the IAFCI web site. Best of all, eFraud Prevention™ maintains and updates this content on a daily basis so the IAFCI web site is always up-to-date with the latest fraud prevention tips and news alerts.
- Responding faster - Data breaches and other time sensitive fraud news happens daily. IAFCI delivers daily news and alerts when they are first published. Helping everyone stay out in front of the latest fraud headlines. It may be a skimming incident at a local ATM or a phishing scam. No matter what the situation, IAFCI acts fast and responds with good information.
- Social Media Integration - IAFCI Facebook page includes the eFraud Prevention™ security tab that alerts and educates consumers via Facebook.
- Safeguarding their great reputation - IAFCI has a great reputation for fraud safety in this era of constant cyber attacks and data breaches.
- Educating small businesses consumers - As small businesses become the focus of hackers; owners, managers and employees connect with IAFCI for the latest resources and news.
- Increase service value - IAFCI delivers a current and consistent message via web site articles, seminars, handouts and social media posts.
- FFIEC, FINRA, FDIC and other regulatory support - As a resource for the new IAFCI's web site, the ADA Compliant eFraud Prevention™ service satisfies the consumer education recommendations from FFIEC, FINRA, FDIC and other regulatory agencies.
- Community Outreach - Today's trends require an approach that anticipates, recognizes and services everyone's individual needs. IAFCI offers a consumer education solution to help everyone make less mistakes. As the trusted advisor, IAFCI is creating smart, security minded people.
- Improved SEO and web traffic - IAFCI has increased fraud protection and prevention related keywords that rank high in search analytics.